Monday, November 26, 2018


QUOTES 11/26/2018

“I agree that we come to know ourselves a bit better through seeing ourselves in photos, whether nude or clothed.  Personally, I share pictures of myself naked because I feel it’s an opportunity to ‘put my money where my mouth is.’  If I preach the belief that the natural human body is nothing to be ashamed of (and I do), then how can I justify treating my nude images differently from how I would treat pictures of myself fully dressed?  I believe that glutting the internet with images of non-sexual, non-idealized, nudity is a way to normalize both seeing others naked and allowing ourselves to be seen.” – Andy, http://rglongpre.ca/naturistlens/2017/01/02/selfies-nourishment-for-the-naked-soul/

“Dalkey Island Nude Hike Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iGNS_yfEEA

“I would have to say that things are getting significantly better for naked people.  More complicated, perhaps, but better.” - https://thanakedi.wordpress.com/

“Two kids, touched by the outer ripples of adolescence, just skimming the surface of what would become our teenage years, chatted and cleaned a pool we hadn’t been asked to clean.  A boy, aware that the bugs had bothered his friend who happened to be a girl, had, without being asked, scooped them away.  A girl, aware that her friend regularly shed his clothes at a private club, had, without being asked, joined in.” - atsonste, https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/5l6cua/nudist_memoir/

“The freehiking experience defies simple description; it must be enjoyed first-hand.  I've never heard of anyone saying they tried naked hiking and regretted or disliked it! It is addictive, but it is the most-healthy addiction possible.” – Kenfreehiker

 “. . . change rarely happens swiftly, particularly in an area such as nudism or naturism. . . that lack of forcing the lifestyle comes part of the reason why the naturist movement will be slow to be accepted.  I’ve found naturists to be among some of the most laid back and relaxed people I’ve ever met. . . And because of that laid back, relaxed approach, there probably isn’t the forceful push to promote the lifestyle that might get things rolling.  In an ironic counterbalance, the laid back approach to everything adopted by naturists could well be the reason that naturism isn’t promoted as much as it could be.  So to those who wait, be patient.  Like the proverbial snowball down a hill, naturism and nudism will gather momentum and grow larger.  It’s just a matter of being patient and living life as best as can be in the interim.” - https://beunmasked.org/2016/08/27/to-those-who-wait/

No comments:

Post a Comment