Saturday, November 10, 2018


QUOTES 11/10/2018

“Years ago I had a nice looking lady living in my rental house . . . One night while walking by her house I looked in her window and saw her naked . . . [I] got enough courage to tell what I seen through her window.  She just laughed and said I love to be naked.  I told her that I would not mind if she was naked while I worked on her house. . . I went to my shop to get some tools and when I returned she was naked. . . I told her I would like to get naked too.  She said that would be OK with her.  So I got naked and did the rest of her repairs naked.  After that night every time I . . . would . . .  go to her house naked.  We spent many hours together naked.  Until that first experience, she did not know I was a nudist also.” – Nudeallen, https://www.truenudists.com/group/you-know-youre-a-nudist-/1/107116/

“Sun Eden” Video - https://vimeo.com/187535641

“I’ve laid on the ground unclothed and sensed . . . myself as a part of the earth.  And I loved it. . . Although I am not, and I never have been, a natural woman, this natural thing is nagging me like a toothache.  It’s naturism’s doing.  If I’m out of balance, a taker from the planet – I should try to do something about it.  And if clothes free experience is my doorway, I’m barely over the threshold. . . The food I eat.  The things I buy and use.  The way I live.  If I’m going to respect the Earth and be more at one with it, this all needs to be examined. . . I’ll try to take naked and natural baby steps, one after the other.” - Honhouniheart, https://clothesfreelife.com/2017/01/04/natural-woman/

“I was an only child, and both of my parents worked outside the home.  Early on, I felt uncomfortable wearing clothes, and by the time I was a teenager, home alone afternoons after school and home all day during summers, I simply didn’t wear anything.  I felt then, and have felt all of my life, that clothes are extremely uncomfortable and very restricting — and that being nude gives me a sense of freedom and of comfort and helps make me feel proud of my body.” – David K., https://thanakedi.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/a-friends-story-about-nudism-in-his-life/

“I am an avid nude hiker, and this most naturally healthy pursuit has forced me to seek out the unbeaten paths of the Sierra and the Big Sur mountains near my home. . . any true wilderness devotee would appreciate humanity's natural state, which is to be nude in the wilds.” – Jeffrey

“Nudity needs a reinvention.  It needs a 2.0. . . It starts with you choosing a ‘normal’ beach close-by to swim and sunbathe nude at a tasteful distance instead of driving to an official ‘nudist’ beach far away where no one new will discover the idea of nudity as an awesome and harmless thing to do.  It starts with you promoting nudity as a normal part of normal mainstream culture with the attitude of a shoulder shrug (and letting people ‘deal with it’ at worst, or discover it and start a conversation at best) instead of waving a giant ‘nudist’ disclaimer instantly painting yourself into that corner of ‘weird people’ that nudism tends to mean.  It starts with breaking FREE.” – Glen Donnelly, https://nudemovement.org/2016/07/30/why-i-no-longer-call-myself-a-nudist/

No comments:

Post a Comment