Monday, July 29, 2019


QUOTES 7/22/2019

“Regarding ‘Driving Naked,’ I drove the 33 miles from home with just a tee shirt on.  Route was along interstate 81 then state and local roads passing through three small villages.  On the way back, I dispensed with the tee shirt and had on only my hiking shoes.  All told, I was able to be naked for about 6-1/2 hours between the driving and hiking.” – Cynoutdoors

“New York Body Painting Day, Columbus Circle, NYC” - Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D36sRTu-kSM

“I sometimes did drive nude, and co-driving as well, most of all at holiday trips.  Very comfortable and sensual, sometimes a bit thrilling.  Usually I care to have something in reach to cover up in case of need (police control etc.), but never had to make use of by now.” – Pixy

“As much as our clothing can say a lot about us, I often worry that my clothes aren’t saying what I wish they would.  I’m not good with fashion.  In some situation I feel anxiety and stress about what I should wear, or the appropriateness of what I have on.  Taking my clothes off can be like taking my makeup off.  Like refusing to play the game of trying to look good to please other people.  This is my body.  This is how I look.  Deal with it.  I am happy with my body . . . I just don’t understand what is so offensive about my body?  Just for being a body.” – Alexis Beckett, http://www.blog.bareoaks.ca/2014/11/my-experience-in-naturism-as-woman-and.html?m=1

“Women have an additional barrier to nudism . . . Many women don’t know whether nudism in a group setting will be safe, when actually it’s incredibly safe.  It’s safer than going out to a bar, because you know and trust these people.” - http://emergingnudist.blogspot.pt/2009/04/social-nudity-experience-female.html

“. . . we were in Mexico for a week and half. . . The people we went to see own two villas side by side . . . They had most of our last full day planned out, with the exception of about five hours in the middle of the day.  That was our cue to hike back to our secluded beach one last time.  I got naked as soon as we cleared the spot in the jungle where we were unlikely to be eaten alive by bugs. . . Most of the afternoon was spent strolling naked, very leisurely, back and forth from end-to-end on the beach, occasionally diving in to cool off. . . Just before writing this we received an e-mail from our main friends from Mexico saying we should come back again before they return to the states in May.  We may just wait until right before a forecasted blizzard and take them up on that.  We’ve cranked the heat up and are spending the day naked so it feels like we’re still there – not even close to the same but it’s fun acting like we are.” - Happy Hikers

No comments:

Post a Comment