Tuesday, July 16, 2019


QUOTES 7/16/2019

“I didn’t choose nudity.  I didn’t sit down and decide that here on out, I would prance naked, happily, in the sunshine, bathing almost in a sea of hedonistic euphoria.  I simply followed a feeling, and I continue to choose this feeling, moment by moment – the feeling that always leads me here, enjoying the most intimate relationship, with my innermost being.  It wasn’t a long walk to freedom, but rather, a beautiful flutter. . . Such has been my experience, stripping myself, physically, mentally, spiritually, and treating myself as the wildflower that I am.  Layer by layer, I peel away at my clothing, the walls that were mounted between me, and who I was taught that I was, hiding one from the other, I strip away at my ideals.  I’ve found that at the very core . . . I am love.  We are love.” – Penelope, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/10/07/my-blooming/

“Nomkhubulwane beliefs and ceremonies” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATv1KhAejhI

“I have always liked to be naked as much as possible.  I went to Orvis Hot Springs, Ridgway, CO, a few times with a friend and really enjoyed it.  However, last Sept. I spent three nights at Mira Vista.  I wanted to cry when time can for me to get dressed and on down the road.  I got gas and coffee and hit the road.  Tucson was still in my rearview mirror when it hit me.  I said to myself, ‘Don, you’re a nudist.’  It didn't surprise me but that was the instant I knew." – dkk

“Our only desire as nudists is to retain our freedom, our liberty, and our independence to practice our lifestyle without any unwarranted restraint or restriction from others.  All are well aware that non-nudists of the so-called 'textile world' do not share our views, but that does not mean that they cannot tolerate these convictions and grant us the courtesy of respect through their tolerance.  We do not seek the complete approval of others who do not practice the nudist lifestyle themselves, but we only wish others to grant their discreet indulgence to our beliefs and convictions without prejudice; not to fully condone our actions, but at least to allow them without reservation; not to openly protest our conduct, but to endure it with tactful discretion; to consider our lifestyle not worthy of high regard, since it might not be compatible with their views of normality and propriety, but at least to receive openly into their minds and understand that our lifestyle, our wanting to go nude in the open air for physical, social, and often mentally therapeutic reasons, is in fact an inevitable trait of the human condition.  All of this can hopefully culminate into the favorable response that we so desire from our society --only to receive the sincerity of its tolerance, acceptance, and respect to our views and convictions.  This is a responsibility that our society must be mindful of and be faithful enough to freely demonstrate in its conduct.” – Marc Umile, https://www.facebook.com/groups/nuddism/permalink/1743900269220620/

“Ironically, the more public, the less confrontation.  Sunbathe in Central Park and no one will notice.  Try to hide in a small local park and it will look all the more out of place.  It might even look like you are being furtive and trying to hide illicit behavior.” - https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2016/06/19/how-to-go-bare-chested-without-creating-a-stir/

No comments:

Post a Comment