Sunday, July 14, 2019


QUOTES 7/14/2019

“What is being nude really?  Is it the fact that you have this ability and opportunity to walk around clotheless?  Or is it something deeper, more magical.  Being naked to me, is being able to walk a mile in the fields or woods with someone close to me.  Hold her hand and look her deep in the eyes, and sit down and look at the stars.  We undress and look at the nightly sky, hold each other or even just look in our eyes, and just talk, share ideas about love, life, death, fears and emotions...Being able and willing to trust her enough with the all of me, allow her a gaze into my soul, if you will.  As vulnerable and exposed it makes me feel, and the skin is just a surface.  For me this is the true nakedness, having a connection, making that connection, no clothes, no deep thought withheld and a true joining with another person.  In what I see in her, I show her, and she does the very same with me.  After that night, that little moment in a lifetime, one can be more nude and naked than any resort could satisfy.  This is nudity for me, it has many colors, and I like the feeling of walking underneath a rainbow.” – Jareth, https://www.truenudists.com/members/blogs/

“Matadouro | BIENAL SESC DE DANÇA” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41_h6H3g-U

“Diners don their birthday suit before heading into whimsical private gardens for a meal.  Spain is getting its first nude restaurant on the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canary Islands.  Innato Tenerife will feature organic foods accompanied with fine local wines presented on ‘spectacular human tables’ . . . The restaurant will have tables for 44 diners and is set to open in the area of San Isidro on Jan. 20, 2017.” - http://www.travelandleisure.com/food-drink/spain-nude-restaurant

“. . . Roskilde in Denmark.  It’s one of the most famous rock festivals in Europe, but what differentiates it from the rest is that they also organize a naked run.  What started as a joke contest from local radio (the winning boy and girl receive a ticket for next year’s festival) has grown into an event with hundreds of participants.” - http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2017/01/23/the-ultimate-nudists-bucket-list/

“Nudism was something I sought out as an escape from the judgment and hassle of society.  It was remarkably affirming and liberating for me to drop the clothing, and I now find myself much happier being nude when I'm at home. . . I come from a completely textile-only home, and my family would have called child services too if anyone of the opposite gender had been nude around me when I was growing up.  I definitely understand your concern, and it is definitely true that our society has made the naked human body into something with incredibly sexual connotations.  I believe part of what made visiting a nudist resort so special was that every person there was genuinely seeking to reject those connotations.  It was amazing how easily they fell away, and nudism was something not sexual at all, but just something very natural.” – Unisus, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudist-moms-home-nude-family-nudism-etiquette-kids/

No comments:

Post a Comment