Thursday, July 5, 2018


QUOTES 7/5/2018

“When nudity is the norm, it's easy to follow suit (or suitless, I suppose). . . Five days of nudity didn't make me fall in love with all my body's flaws and imperfections, but it did help me realize that there are a thousand more important things that I could and should be focusing on . . . Spending a week consorting and chatting with hundreds of nudists, almost all of whom were exceedingly friendly, cheerful, and eager to share how much they relished the freedom that is denied to them in their day-to-day lives was refreshing, uplifting even.” – Anna Pulley, http://www.vice.com/read/learning-to-love-my-body-at-hedonism-ii-jamaica-infamous-nude-resort-nudism?utm_source=vicetwitterus

“’La nuit du modèle vivant’ : le nu au fusain à Lille” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVQYbopzGE

“I put a pair of shorts on to answer the door.  If it's someone I know then I apologize for the delay as I don't wear clothes around the house.  More often than not they say not to worry they wouldn't be offended.  Next time they call then I answer the door nude.  I get a lot more visitors now and every Thursday Wendy an elderly friend from a few doors down knocks at the door for a chat whilst walking her dog!  This way nobody is offended and I can enjoy being naked at home.” - CJ Devon

“Naturism and sexual activities are totally separate, so it’s as possible for a swinger to also be a naturist as it is for an evangelical Christian.  But, since practicing naturism disconnects the ‘naked equals sex’ mind-set, it is essentially impossible for those focused on sex to be naturists who by definition don’t focus on sex.  So, don’t make the mistake of lumping this less-than-wholesome crowd with naturism.” – Kenfreehiker

“Nothing is right or wrong and nothing about the human body is obscene.  Half of the population have male parts and the other half have female parts – so why the big secret?  The most common reply to the people I told . . .  was ‘I don’t have the body to do something like that’.  When really, that couldn’t have been more irrelevant. ‘You have a body . . . that’s all you need!’” - https://lucyfeltham.com/2016/10/24/featured-content-2/

“I was driving into the city, nude of course, on a warm day just enjoying the drive.  I passed a similar sized vehicle (SUV) being driven by a good looking girl with a passenger (also female).  They paced me for a while, and I was beginning to get concerned that they might be calling the cops.  I slowed a bit and changed lanes, and they slowed even more.  I thought nothing more of it as I continued down the relatively open highway, when their vehicle came alongside to pass me.  BOTH girls had stripped naked, and gave me some big smiles and a wave as they went by!" – Txbiker

No comments:

Post a Comment