Saturday, July 21, 2018


Meditation Freehike

Friday (7/20/2018) I decided it was time for a meditative freehike at Green Gulch near our home.  Another hiker had just arrived at the trail head, so I volunteered to hike a while with him.  He was ‘completely’ clothed, so I kept my kilt and shirt on while we hiked and talked together.  I guess I should have told him I enjoyed freehiking, but the timing just didn’t seem right.  Soon I branched off from him and stripped.  Freehiking is a significant pleasure!  I failed to find a dirt road or path so simply bush wacked (with care you can do this nude).  Soon I reached the top of a hill with much less brush, where I sat on a rock, enjoying the view, and meditated.  For me, naked meditation nude adds much to the experience.  I found several other rocks for meditation as I hiked back.  On the way back, I found a great place to free-camp and even skinny dip.  I dressed just before reaching the trailhead.  I got a little burnt, but I’m sure that will simply add to my tan in a day or so.  Soon, I joined Amy naked at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment