Wednesday, July 18, 2018


QUOTES 7/18/2018

“When I was a teenager, I would mainly be thinking about exploring warm sunny beaches, glorious mountain ranges or even just walking along a beaten track.  But there was one common denominator – No Clothes.  I couldn’t explain why but I didn’t feel ashamed or embarrassed about being naked so I decided to give it a go. . . One thing Naturism has taught me is to be happy and feel good about myself.  Removing my clothes allows me to relax, take the pressures of everyday life off and not have a care in the world.  That is one of the great joys.” - https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/12/15/learned-feel-good/

“Girls running in the race, but the difference nudist” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SP4aw5NdTI

“Five famous people who enjoyed nakedness: Elle McPherson (Model), Erica Durance (TV Actor – Smallville), Erica Jong (Actor), Ernest Hemmingway (Writer), Erykah Badu (Singer).

“Always paint nude.  Even did the back of the house nude.  The pool guy came a day early that week and caught me on a ladder painting the trim.  He came through the gate and looked at me and said ‘you are painting naked’ and I answered ‘and you are a day early’.  We both laughed and went about our business.” – Bareballing, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/39291/has-anyone-ever-painted-a-room-while-nude/2/

“Think about your favorite types of recreation, and think about how they can be enhanced by removing your clothing. When you are considering trying nude recreation, even if you can only commit for a few hours at a time, you will find that you do not simply need to sit and be still.  Nudism embraces many forms of recreation, so think about what will work for you!” - Jordan Blum, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/the-benefits-of-social-nudism-and-nude-recreation/

“Regardless of our ages, we need to get in as much nude hiking as we can.  It will be much harder when we need the assistance of a walker and require oxygen.  I plan on having some great stories to tell when I'm in 'the home'.” – Au Naturel

“There was the one time at university in the wee hours of the morning we packed a carload of people and drove out to one of the surrounding lakes.  And skinny-dipped. . . I fully enjoyed been immersed and feeling the water caress my nakedness as I floated through the starless pitch black. . . Throw those clothes into the wind.  Jump into those waves.” – Becky Aud-Jennison, https://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/02/i-may-just-swim-naked/

No comments:

Post a Comment