Sunday, July 15, 2018


QUOTES 7/13/2018

“. . . after joining the US Air Force I decided to try social nudism.  I went to a nearby resort, and within minutes I forgot I was naked.  I had a great time there . . . After returning from two tours in the Middle East I was diagnosed with PTSD and Major Depressive Disorder.  I found my life difficult to handle both at work and at home. . . Just as returning to the nudist . . . way of life has helped.  I feel like my worries and bad memories slip away for a while when I'm nude, especially when I'm visiting with other nudists and friends.  The time in nature, minus all the things that remind me of my troubles, is cathartic and rejuvenating. . . It is more enjoyable than going to therapy, and for me has been more successful too. . . the peaceful and calm I find even amongst other nudists allows me to sort through my thoughts and feelings far easier. I have made more progress in the last year hanging out with family and friends at our monthly nude camp outs than with anything else.  Nudism has long been a part of my life, and it always will be. I can't think of a better way to relax, de-stress, and find the inner peace I lost while overseas.” - Paul A, San Antonio, Texas, https://www.aanr.com/veterans-and-nudism

Naked Dancing” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/277835782

“I wanted the challenge of being naked.  I wanted to try and be more comfortable in my body. . . I was really nervous.  I know the theory - every body is beautiful - but I was sitting there thinking, does my belly look big in this?  What are my thighs doing?  It was frustrating.” – Lucy W., https://www.theguardian.com/nude-art-from-the-tate-collection/2016/nov/22/recreating-the-kiss-going-nude-in-the-name-of-art

“Hiking naked, practicing naked yoga or participation to World Naked Bike Ride will contribute to show people that naked people are harmless, they just want to practice their preferred activities naked.” – https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/what-needs-to-change-for-naturism-to-be-accepted/

“I'm naked 15 seconds after coming home.  I work and do the pool area upkeep naked.  Neighbors don't mind.  Even the cleaning ladies don't mind.  It's a great life. . . I'm nude nearly 100% of the time.  I work at home and sit out by my pool naked most the day.  If I go out my clothes come off the second I get in the house.  I live with my wife and 14-year old.  She's a school teacher and is naked at home but my son only swims naked. . . The house is on a golf course and so far (7 years) the golfers don't mind but a hedge blocks most of their view anyway.  The neighbors, lawn treatment, and landscapers don't mind.  I routinely stand talking to my neighbor while being naked.  I am careful not to be seen in the front of the house though. . . But the deck and lanai are our sanctuary.” – LarryB

No comments:

Post a Comment