Tuesday, July 10, 2018


QUOTES 7/10/2018

“I knew a fellow who quit naturism because he said it made him lazy, just lying in the sun.  Not me.  Naturist activities motivate me to exercise.  Hiking, gardening, and swimming clothed are all okay, but I truly love freehiking, freegardening, and nude swimming, so being a naturist keeps me healthy as well as happy.” – Kenfreehiker

“Les activités offertes par le camping Le Colombier” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSCWgPeOdko


“But wearing clothes dulls our bodily senses.  In particular, clothes are a barrier between the external environment and our skin – the body’s largest organ – so that we lose a sense of what a large part of us it comprises.” -  https://naturistphilosopher.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/is-there-a-human-need-for-being-naked/

“I have carnuded a few times.  Mostly in the 20-30-mile duration on my day hikes and on road trips my wife and I take.  The longest a went naked on the road was about 100 miles. What I discovered was, like anything that is familiar, it becomes more normal. . . Still, it was exhilarating at the start but after a while I stopped ‘noticing’ that I was naked and simply enjoyed the drive.  It was in the summer and driving with the windows down in the high desert was very comfortable.  It’s a great way to travel . . .“ - Duane

“As someone who conducts a daily act of indecency by skinny dipping . . . I find the whole idea of getting dressed to get wet utterly ludicrous – all that stupid tugging of towels to prevent anyone being shocked by the sight of flesh.  We might blame the prudish Victorians, but contrary to received opinion, naked open-air swimming was par for the course in Britain until the 20th century.  When a ban on bathing nude in the Thames was introduced in the early 1900s, one protester entered the river with his trunks on his head: ‘They said we had to wear them, but they didn’t say where.’” – Philip Hoare, http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/04/nudity-isnt-indecent-british-tradition-naked-rambler?CMP=share_btn_tw

“In 2001, I drove nude from Northwest Georgia to Raleigh, NC. That’s about an 8 hour drive.  I started covering my lap in heavy traffic while going through Atlanta.  After a while of watching other drivers, I decided that they had no interest in me, so I quit covering up when passing others on their left.  I maintained the speed limit and obeyed traffic laws to not attract attention.  I only covered up for food and fuel.  I am not brave enough to fuel while nude because of all the security cameras, you never know when you are being watched.  A week later, I returned home the same way staying nude the whole way.  I would do it again in a heartbeat.” – Jack1962, http://www.nudistclubhouse.com/group_topic.php?topic=1476

No comments:

Post a Comment