Sunday, July 1, 2018


QUOTES 7/1/2018

“The casual, pragmatic approach to nudity is one that strikes me as very natural and unforced.  I had the privilege of growing up in a very private, rural area with a hippie mom whose philosophy was that my siblings and I got undressed to play in the back yard so she could just hose us down when we came in without doing piles of muddy laundry.  I remember long summer days spent running around outside without a stitch of clothing on until about 13.  Eating fresh watermelons out of my mom’s garden and getting lots of vitamin D sun, I've never considered it nudism but rather healthy and something nearly impossible to recapture in modern, adult life.” - https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/5kff24/nudism_needs_to_burn_itself_and_rebuild/

“Butoh Performance by Martha Matsuda at Bodyfest 2011” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/112168514

“This morning I sat downstairs having breakfast naked, as I usually do, when the doorbell went . . . I figured it was most likely a parcel delivery . . . I decided I wasn't going to dash upstairs to grab a dressing gown so half opened the door and apologized that I wasn't yet dressed.  The delivery man wasn't bothered at all; he passed me his handheld device so that I could sign on it, gave me the parcel and wished me goodbye.” – Freebeat, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=1908.25;topicseen

“My husband Ivan and I got started on it [skinny dipping] when we were young travelling around Australia and have enjoyed the fun of it ever since.  I really can't imagine life without its simple pleasures.  For me it's about the liberation and oneness of nature.  And don't people look funny with their bits of string pretending to be covered up when they are letting it all hang out in bikinis and budgie smugglers?  It's such a jolly topic and so harmless.” - Cate M.

“Lying naked in the sun, with the mountain by myself, I suddenly think: Am I really crazy . . . in perfect harmony with the landscape and nature.  Why, when the whole world seems to belong to me, I should not have as the sole desire to lock me behind barriers, behind clothing.  I would, however, that everyone can share the fullness that one can experience in this world and contemplate mountains shining under the sun, and discover the pleasure of moving naked in freedom.” - http://www.randonnues.fr/

“Explore and enjoy the world as naked as everything else is in the world.” - https://twitter.com/Naked_Club/status/797833347158384645

No comments:

Post a Comment