Tuesday, April 7, 2020


QUOTES 4/7/2020

“Living full-time in a naturist community is a totally different experience than visiting a resort or beach or freehiking a trail to experience social nudity, and then returning to the clothed world.  A naturist ‘experience’ provides excited anticipation, the feeling of naked freedom, and a clothed release.  A person remains self-conscious, especially when nude with dressed people.  In contrast, naturist living becomes unconscious - the normal, natural way to live.  One is not self-conscious even when with clothed people.  I prefer ‘living’ as a naturist’" – The Academic Naturist

“nakedRAVE / MELT ” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/135842990

“Last year one of my many naked night walks was around a country park . . . always love the place during the day but too many people and too many bends and kids to risk going naked during the day.  In all I guess I walked for about an hour around the park . . . I did this without anything to cover up with . . . and to my surprise I did come across a group of 4 people - no issues at all - they just said 'nice night for it' and just carried on . . .” – JMNude, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=17459.25

“My gf's mom came over while I was nude but never saw me nude because I was downstairs at the time.  Had she come downstairs I wouldn't of hid the fact that I was nude because it's my house and I'll dress how I like.” – Matt Crawford, https://ello.co/snapgeek/post/dujdbzdmvvrmhesuj-vkjg

“Every time I fold laundry I contemplate becoming a nudist.” - http://centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com/post/147190349516/nude-vacations-edenicnaturism-lead-me-in

“So today I went to a nudist resort for the first time . . . I was greeted warmly and they were very understanding of this being my first time, they were mostly glad I came. . . in the beginning you are much more aware of your own nakedness . . . After an hour or so I eased up and walked around talking to people.  I was surprised by how far some of them had come and was told by one guest that the nudist community is relatively small so you begin to see familiar faces. . . Eventually one of the members offered a tour of the hiking trails. . . This was when I truly felt comfortable in my skin and happy to be naked.  It was extremely freeing to feel like I was part of the nature around me. . . Overall they were very kind and very polite.  They made me feel welcome and were more than understanding of my slight uncomfortableness.” – personalworldexplorer, http://centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com/post/140191303631/my-first-social-nude-experience

No comments:

Post a Comment