Saturday, April 18, 2020


QUOTES 4/18/2020

“I have touched over 550 naked (or nearly naked) people in the last year because of my job.  One thing that my job as a massage therapist has taught me is that: our bodies are all beautiful because they sustain our life, and house our souls.  Even though we all look so very different we are all kinda the same!” - https://projectnaked.org/2016/09/22/sarah-hester-naked-in-the-woods/

“Body Painting in Times Square Part 1 filmed on Friday June 9 2017” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NoExBuVx-E

I drive naked all the time.  But, to avoid being arrested, I never do it in the city. . . I only drive naked out on the expressway or country back roads when it is hot.  Hot muggy days don`t draw any suspicion seeing a shirtless male driving a car.  Love it!” – Nakeddcboy

“When I first started going to a nudist resort in my area I did not tell any of my friends or family members about my becoming a nudist.  However, I soon felt I wanted them to hear the story from me in the way I wanted to tell it and at a time that I was comfortable telling them. . . I also did not want them to get the impression that I felt that I was doing something wrong of something I was ashamed of.  So one time when I was visiting one of my sisters and my Mother (along with other family members) the subject of my tanned arms and face came up.  I told them that I had been going to a place where I could sit in the sun and get a tan as well as swim and I had an all-over tan (no tan lines).  My other sister found out from me sometime later and she thought it was absolutely great.  Again, she would not participate in it herself but she not only accepted it but on a later visit . . . invited me for a swim in her pool.  The pool was in an area secluded enough so I did not need a suit even though she and her husband did wear them.  I now live in a clothing optional community where . . . I can go around nude as much as I want.  Both my sisters and their husbands have visited me where I live now and are glad to see how happy I am here . . .” - George W., WV

“Over the past couple of years, nudity has emerged from being one of society’s taboos.  I love to present nudity in an aesthetic manner, without any sexual context.  Not every single nude photograph should be linked to sexuality. . . in order to change nude photography’s perception and get rid of this awful cliché, nudity should be portrayed in a natural way, detached from ‘bedroom posing.’” - Sophia Vogel, Photographer, http://files.constantcontact.com/fa6cc677001/1be5dcee-ca4f-4ddf-a354-12fad7819ee9.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment