Friday, May 1, 2020


QUOTES 5/1/2020

“Daily meditation enables me to experience a simple connection with nature.  Sitting silently and focusing on the breath creates an inner stillness, thoughts come and go.  I find myself becoming more in touch with my surroundings, whether or not I am naked in nature or about the house.  Just experiencing the wind or sun on my body creates a wonderful sense of well-being.  Naturism reminds me that I live on a Planet that needs to be cared for, I feel connected to nature. . . Being Naked in Nature for me is a personal celebration of this world I live in.” – Brian w, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21905.0;topicseen

“Macumba Antropofágica - Teatro Oficina” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTvyBTWhIwM

“Like that scene in Spartacus, slowly, one by one, other women started taking off their tops too.  I saw all their breasts; brown, pale, saggy, impossibly perky.  Mine were definitely the smallest. In that moment, though, it didn't matter.  We jumped into the ocean, and swam.  By the time we climbed out, it felt like we'd all become close friends.  Nakedness, I found, forges female friendship quickly.” – Rachel Krantz, https://www.bustle.com/articles/161285-i-was-naked-in-front-of-strangers-for-4-days-heres-what-happened

“Being nude is a prayer, an act of faith, devotion, a search for a higher something personal. . . If I'm walking around in my yard, in a public park in a forest, for a clear religious experience, then I should not be burdened with the threat of arrest and persecuted.  All of that and more is spiritual practice.  Walking down the street focused on the now is a religious practice.” – Jbeegode, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=935.0;topicseen

“A naked person is not breaking the law simply by being naked, only if they set out to shock or distress people.  Yet some would argue that as there is such an expectation for people to wear clothes, being naked in a place where it is unexpected is likely to cause shock or distress.  In my experience of naked hiking, there has only been one person who has voiced annoyance at seeing a group of naked people. . . When hiking in the hills, people have always been very friendly.  Sometimes they laugh, sometimes they just say good day, other times they comment on it being ‘good weather for it’ or say that we are braver than them.” - https://nakedhistorian.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/socks-off-rambling-and-nude-modelling-on-the-solent/

No comments:

Post a Comment