Sunday, May 3, 2020


QUOTES 5/3/2020

“It is currently legal to be naked in public in England and Wales, as long as it is not with the intent to cause distress. . . [But] Wearing clothes is taken for granted so much that it is assumed that not wearing clothes must be against the law.” - https://nakedhistorian.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/why-bn-should-matter-to-you/


“Naturists will be the first to tell you that their yen to disrobe has nothing to do with sex, and that makes sense.  Total, casual nakedness is not sexy.  Sure, it’s a physical experience, but so is a trip to the dentist’s or a forward roll.” - https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/jul/13/what-does-it-mean-if-you-sleep-naked-lauren-laverne


“I like dancing a lot and sometimes to dance naked in the wild, in the forest. . . I feel very deeply dancing in nature that my body is not being owned by anyone else than me.  That I am one with nature and so is my body . . . through dancing.  I hear the wind blowing in the trees, the rivers, the snow falling.” - https://najayana.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/yes-this-is-my-female-body-no-i-am-not-ashamed/

“From my earliest recollections I have known life in a 'naturist' home. . . My whole family were quite at ease being naked and within our home life there was no real difference between clothed and naked routines, meals or chats.  If any one of us had no clothes on it was of no consequence at all.  Of course there were certain precautions . . . My mother would say . . . ‘Be sure to know who is coming in before you wonder about without pants on and if me or your dad haven't got clothes on, ask first before you ask other folk to come in.’  We knew that this was because of 'their' odd behavior not ours.  Some neighbors were ok, as were most of their kids. . . it became second nature to know who could come into our home and who couldn't, but there was never any time when we were made to put clothes on if we didn't want to.  In my later school years, we knew of another small family who lived as freely as we did, but they lived a good distance away from us.  The conversations with them were so much better than the ones we had with other kids or the parents, we could speak freely without concern about who could be listening. . . We realized in later years that no-one really did have distorted weird bodies but they were ashamed, mostly about their own lack of self-control and the tight restrictive minds they had genetically acquired from Victorian uptight parents and grandparents.” – Patrick Thompson, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1183/from-an-early-age/

No comments:

Post a Comment