Tuesday, May 12, 2020


QUOTES 5/12/2020

“We have always been relaxed about nudity in our home, and never make a fuss.  We have 3 teenage children who do not think anything when they see us naked in the bathroom, or walking from bathroom to bedroom etc.  It is just something that happens at home.  I hope that by doing this our kids will not have too many body issues, as they see that their parents are relaxed about nudity and not caught up with body image.” – Nudecyclist, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=22281.0;topicseen

“Surrounded by NAKED PEOPLE!  The Fremont Solstice Parade” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8YMCGQ7bM

“For myself going naked is simply a celebration of who I am.  I feel comfortable with this body of mine and am becoming surprised at how tolerant I have become of lower temperatures.  I meditate, am a vegetarian and enjoy going naked, for me it`s a relaxing lifestyle choice.” – Brian w, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=22160.0;topicseen

“Sleep naked.  Not without a bra or just underwear, totally naked.  Naked sleep promotes relaxation, thus improving the quality of your sleep.  On hot nights, sleep naked and do not cover yourself, too, to see how well you will feel exposed to the open air.  If you are not comfortable sleeping naked, take it easy.  Take only one piece of clothing, for example, your pajama pants, and when you are accustomed to sleeping without it, take the next piece, and so on, until you are sleeping naked.  Try to open a window next to your bed (keeping the curtains closed) so that a breeze enters.  Remember that it is part of being naturist to feel closer to the natural world.” - http://osnaturistas.com/noticias/como-tornar-se-um-naturista/

“. . . when I read that naturists have higher self-esteem than those who keep their clothes on, I decided to spend a week in the nude in the privacy of my own home to see what I could learn.  I hoped that my naked experiment would make me more comfortable with my body and its imperfections.  I worked, slept, cooked, cleaned, and got on with family life minus my clothes.  Although I was a little apprehensive about my nudity project, on the whole I really enjoyed it. . . my nudity was liberating and fun.  There were even a few moments where I felt profoundly present in my body. . . By the end of the week, my nudity seemed to be business as usual. . . what I absolutely gained was a sense of ‘knowing’ about my body, as if I had rekindled a childhood friendship, or come home after a long and arduous journey.” - Cat Rodie, http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/can-spending-time-naked-really-improve-our-selfesteem-20170329-gv8yxx.html

No comments:

Post a Comment