Wednesday, May 27, 2020


QUOTES 5/27/2020

“I have the good fortune to be spending the winter in San Augustinillo, Oaxaca, Mexico. . . What makes it extra special is that nudity is tolerated on the more remote sections of the beach.  Everyday I enjoy nude beach walks with my dog and the people I meet don't seem to mind at all.  No one pays any attention to us except for those who wish to pet the dog.  We are really enjoying being here.” – Bill Bowser, https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/5o4fmy/looking_forward_to_summer/

“Easy naked surfing at Black’s Beach” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/114436531

“Naked people can socialize side-by-side with clothed people, without it being a big issue. “ - Tom Pine Newdesletter, 17 #1

“I’m a nudist and have been for as long as I can remember, and as a nudist I love driving in the nude whenever I can, and as my job is driving I drive naked quite a lot during the summer . . . I'd just keep something handy to cover me in slow moving town traffic.  Last summer I drove to the south of France for a holiday at a nude camp site, I couldn’t stay naked on the ferry between Britain and France but I could at least drive to and from the ferry in the nude, and did just that. . . It was mid-afternoon when I pulled into the quiet filling station . . . I stopped for the night in a quiet layby and managed to have a meal and a hot drink at the open boot of my car in the nude, I then opened up my sleeping bag and lowered the front passenger seat and settled down for the night.  Early the next morning I went to the boot again and made myself a hot coffee still naked and drank it before filling a flask and setting off to complete my journey, arriving at the campsite mid-morning, as this was a nude campsite there was no problem checking in naked and I spent the next two weeks enjoying the sun at the site and the nearby beach completely naked.” - Barearse

“Many people ask what activities nudists engage in.  How about nude hiking (also called free hiking)?  Just find a resort with a large property, or an area remote enough that you won’t offend the textiles, and get in a few miles of nude hiking.  You can pair it with camping and make a weekend of it!” - heartlandnaturists, http://centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com/post/122209685051/heartlandnaturists-many-people-ask-what

“Seeing the flaws in others reassures us that we’re all the same and none of us is perfect.  Wearers of pinstripe suits and shell suits are as one in their birthday suits.  Egos are left in the locker.” – Asitiz, http://asitiz.com/bbc-iwonder-naturism-guide/

No comments:

Post a Comment