Monday, March 9, 2020

Visit to Shangri La Ranch

On Sunday, 3/8/2020, we visited Shangri La Ranch.  Six others were expected to join us, but no one showed up, so we ate at the Bare Bums Cafe alone.  We did talk with a few other naturists while eating.  One couple was from Connecticut - they were RVing across America.  Another guy from Idaho was freehiking the area, and had discovered Shangri La.  When younger, he went to College at Utah State University, just like me.  While there, he lived just behind my family, and was friends with my brother - small world.  We invited him to join us on a freehike to General Crook Trail.  After lunch, we enjoyed soaking in the sun (even though it was a little cloudy and cool), and talking near the pool while others played volleyball.  Later, I got board and wrote in song in the clubhouse.  
After a totally relaxing afternoon, we drove back home - me naked of course.  It was a great day together.



No comments:

Post a Comment