Wednesday, March 11, 2020


QUOTES 3/11/2022

"My HS had a pool that was open to the public. . . After the swim, we would always take off our swim trunks and shower.  Others would be in the showers too.  I thought nothing of it.  I remember one time as I was getting older, entering the showers and seeing kids my age with their swim suits still on.  I remember debating whether I should have my suit on too.  No one teased me or anything, but I wondering which was correct: on or off.  That was the first of many debates when I had to choose between being like my peers or my family.  If my family showered in our suits, there would have been no debate.  When I was in HS, showers after gym were mandatory.  Everyone did it nude.  Since it was the norm, no one thought twice of it." - Kouak

“Naked Ski and Snowboard Segment from VALHALLA” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSPHzcTvp0

“As the weather gets warmer, I keep thinking about one of my favorite nude past-times.  Skinny Dipping!  I love to skinny dip!  To feel the water over my body and to be free in the open air.  There really is no other sensation like it.” – Mahoning Valley Naturist

“Spring is here so it's about time to start driving named again - Hurray!  Later in the week I'll be heading from Northern Utah, through Las Vegas, to Shangri La in New River, AZ.  It should be a great trip for comfortable naked driving.” – Ken Sunwalker

“My Mustang convertible is so low you have to sit DOWN to get into it.  I often drive naked with the top down in summer.  I drive through town.  I stop at traffic lights.  I don't bother with a ‘cover.’  I've never been hassled.  Hardly anyone can see what pants you are wearing, even in a low car.  And hardly any of those will bother looking.  Most people are just paying attention to their own business.” – Bob

"As a young woman, my fiancee was an out-doors-man.  We enjoyed camping in the woods and weekends away from the city.  My very first nudist experience involved frolicking in the woods, without out clothes.  I enjoyed the early afternoon sun peeping through the forest.  I hiked free, with only my socks and sneakers.  The summer breeze kissed my bare skin and the glimmer of sun warmed my back.  It was so quiet and peaceful.  There were no other people, only nature, the forest and him.  My first experience was terrific, and I could not wait to enjoy this serenity, again." - No Bathing Suits

No comments:

Post a Comment