Saturday, March 21, 2020


QUOTES 3/21/2020

“How do I embrace this new chapter in my life?  How do I really walk the walk? . . . What does it mean to be confident?  It means letting go, being authentic, saying I don’t give a f*** and this is who I am.  I want to show the side of me that’s real, that’s liberated, that’s free.  What if we do a photo shoot where it’s totally raw . . .  and no clothing.  Let’s do it here, let’s do it now.” - Demi Lovato, http://www.inquisitr.com/4090005/demi-lovato-talks-nudity-and-why-it-shouldnt-be-such-a-big-deal/

“Naturisme en liberté” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du4aLUPX9_c

“If one researches this Nation's newspapers, one will find that when YMCAs ran ads for learn-to-swim, it was stated in both the display ad and in the reporter's commentary that boys swam nude and only needed to bring a towel.  In a few cases, the boys were photographed swimming nude and the photographs published in the town newspaper.  It was a socially expected practice since they were men and boys and had nothing to be ashamed of.” - http://drloihjournal.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-origins-of-nude-swimming-in.html

“. . . The World Naked Bike Ride is a perfect example of the nude revolution.  For one day every year, tens of thousands of bikers take to the streets in hundreds of cities around the world in a protest against oil dependency and car culture, but also as an unbridled celebration of the naked body.  Founded in 2004, it aims to ‘deliver a vision of a cleaner, safer, body-positive world’ and the official line on the dress code is ‘bare as you dare.’” – Siobhan Smith, https://inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/wellbeing/naked-exercise-growing-fitness-trend/

“. . . the other day I decided to take a naked road trip up into the mountains above San Diego.  While still in the city I drove with a shirt on and removed it as I entered the foothills on a beautiful very warm clear day.  I drove with the windows open and the rear slider of the pickup open too.  The hot air bathing my body was terrific.  I passed several hamlets with egg farms, wineries, apple pie etc.  I discovered a . . . beautiful country road that meandered through scrub oak divided into old farm pastures with old farm houses. . . The road eventually led on a winding path downhill through oaken glens with a beautiful view of a high desert lake below.  I merged back onto another highway along the lake and eventually back to the spot of my time departure.  It was a wonderful short day trip and I got dressed only to stop in a coffee shop for an early supper.” - Jaybirdsen

No comments:

Post a Comment