Tuesday, March 31, 2020


QUOTES 3/31/2020

“Basically, I feel like the more you and your parents get along and treat each other with respect, the more likely they are to be cool with you being more naked around the house.  If they are cool with it, I would suggest pushing things a little bit at a time.  Maybe stop wearing bras at home.  Then, if they don't complain, after a while, stop wearing pants/skirt/shorts/whatever, but leave your panties on.  If that flies, take your shirt off, and then go completely nude.  They will probably ask why you're doing this.  Just say honestly why you like to be naked.  Hopefully they'll listen and not have a problem with it.” – Nia


“Went boat camping last week and found lotsa hiking to be had nearby. I set up camp on the shore of Lake Hatchineha, then clad only in water shoes and carrying a GPS went for a stroll. This was a Friday morning, and there was hardly any boat traffic on the lake. Figured I probably wouldn't see anyone, so didn't bother with 'emergency' Native American aprons.  I only went about 2 miles, since I was wearing water shoes, not hiking shoes. . . Didn't see any people this trip, but watched a bald eagle pair circling overhead, and of course saw the usual rabbits, turtles, etc.”- Campingbare

“I like the fact that we all become equal no matter who you are with, banker, joiner, farmer or CEO – we are all the same and see the most-true picture of a human being when being clothes free.” – Roger, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/11/20/a-sophisticated-naturist/

“[Naturists] “They're rebels . . . they stand up against all the rules of church and society, and even some of our laws.  A lot of them risk a stigma that could cost them their jobs . . . They do it just because it feels good . . . that is a completely anti-capitalist thing: you don't need to purchase anything to be happy.” – Mark Haskell Smith, http://www.marketplace.org/2015/06/05/business/business-being-naked

“I stand on this beach while waves crash all around and my mind drifts back to the summer.  Have you explored the beach as a naturist?  Not just left the nice fluffy towel and cooled off in the sea, but engage with the natives who live here. . . Being naked you can join them, get right in; the pool is beautiful, clear, exceeding any spa or Jacuzzi in visual appeal.  Shrimps nibble your toes, a foot spa treatment at no cost.  Fish nip out to see who has arrived, your skin cools from the hot sun and life is wonderful.  Naturism to me is this connection with the bigger world, my skin is an evolutionary masterpiece.  Here I sit in my pool under a blue sky and constant messages flow to my brain about my surroundings.  The slightest change in the water registers; I am in tune with every little sensation.  In this increasingly insular and disconnected world I think we should all take time to just feel through our skin, to connect with ourselves and even better still; share it with others just like us.  Naked and natural the only way to live.” – Teamtrue1, https://www.truenudists.com/members/blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment