Thursday, March 5, 2020


QUOTES 3/5/2020

“I don’t see why it is so hard for people to accept just casual nudity when there’s nothing sexual about it.  Why must we train our brains to think like this because of what society says? . . . there’s nothing wrong with nudity, except the way people think about it.” – David Buck, https://cloptzone.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/good-naked-morning-group-discussion-series/

“Searching 4 Eden” Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1234839823304753154

“A day without nudity is like a day without. . .” http://mdsunlover.tumblr.com/

“You cannot be nude everywhere but being naturist gives you confidence to enjoy life to full and encourage nudity.” – Lady Godiva, https://twitter.com/Ladygod1va/status/536502926924333056

“So, my mother wanted a little nudist in the family?  I decided to give her one . . .The next evening my relatives arrived, my aunt with her husband and two boys . . . In my bedroom, I slipped out of my clothes . . . took a deep breath, then wandered very casually out into the dining room buck naked.  My aunt saw me first and gasped, then her oldest son sitting next to her saw me . . . I was in the room proper with all of them . . . I was kind of hard to ignore, especially naked. . . My aunt finally said, ‘Kathi!  What are you naked for?’ . . . ‘Didn’t you know, aunt Joan, that we’re nudists here?  It’s very natural . . . ‘We should all take our clothes off.  It feels nice’ . . . My aunt finally broke the mood. ‘I think it’s time for us to go, honey.  I don’t think this is right.’  My uncle . . . [said] ‘Well, so long, folks.’ . . . I suddenly realized that I had been sitting in mixed company for a good ten minutes or so completely naked.  It did feel natural after all. . . the fact that I didn’t jump up and run to get dressed shocked even me.  I did feel comfortable lingering there without any clothes on. . . My sister, who had been trying to suppress giggles the whole time, asked if I wasn’t going to get on some clothes now. . . In the aftermath, I, along with my sister, did become nudists, and ended up hot tubbing with Torben and mom plenty of times without shame or strangeness.  We were thereafter casual around the house with the nudity and, when we visited Torben’s relatives in Holland, we all went to a nude beach and I had no problem being naked with his relatives.  At their beach cottage, I barely saw Torben’s sister clothed.  When I brought my first boyfriend home from college we all got naked in the hot tub. . . it was his first time getting naked with anyone’s parents . . . Now, ten years later . . . We all laugh about my ‘nudist’ protest.  When I’m home we all hot tub and sun bathe together nude, even walk around the house naked, and it does feel natural.” – Kathib, http://nudistscorp.com/purenudism-families-growing-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment