Sunday, March 29, 2020


QUOTES 3/29/2020

“In most situations, nakedness elicits a sense of shame, and shame can be a powerful emotion, one that overrides our reason. . . Those of us who long for a nude world continue to hide in anonymity, never telling our coworkers, friends, or families what we believe.  Though we can never hope to get rid of shame entirely, we can change the things we consider shameful. . . nudism can become our tradition, so that when someone in the future goes to a beach, the only exposure they’ll have to worry about is exposure to the sun.” – Nick Alimonos, https://writersdisease.net/2015/11/24/why-dont-we-live-in-a-perfect-nude-world/


“I have always been a ‘nudie booty’ in my own home.  I would come home from work or class and just shed my clothes.  It's not so much that I dislike clothes; I actually love them quite a bit.  I love to be able to express myself with my wardrobe, but when I want to relax, I don't want anything to do with them. . . I like being naked at home.” - http://offbeathome.com/parent-nudity-in-house/

“People may think nudity is just ‘a thing you do’ within the home, within the locker room, going to or coming from the shower, or in your private backyard provided the neighbors won’t see, but it can be more than that because nakedness is the essence of freedom!  And freedom should be unrestricted!  Freedom is not free, so I say there is and always will be a need to organize peoples’ efforts in support of it.  The opposite of managed freedom is disorganized chaos!  The opposite of concentrated focus, is random, diffuse energy spread all around - yes it powers the world, but it also lowers achievement to the lowest, slowest possible level.  To achieve something resembling progress, or to define new, exciting, liberated, fun and very bold social behaviors, we must articulate the fun of Burning Man, the purpose of the World Naked Bike Rides, the spirit of naked 5K fun runs, the joy of nude beaches, and the intent of non-sexual nudity as “bare freedom”.” - http://centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com/post/138608213201/nudist-advocacy-organizations-is-there-still-any

“The World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) may be the ‘vehicle’ bridging the social and ideological gap between the older world of campground-style and resort-style nudism, and the new world of socially acceptable (simple) nudity.” - http://centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com/post/145994044566/nettys-nudism

No comments:

Post a Comment