Thursday, June 27, 2019


QUOTES 6/27/2019

“[I have] . . . done security work for over 30 years and found some jobs [with] a chance to go nude . . . [I] worked a night shift for about 3 years at a factory making batches of juice up for the production lines.  I worked with my wife and no one else and most nights I would work in the nude as the work could be hot and [I] found it comfortable.  I suppose the company may have wondered how come my overalls hardly ever got dirty, but over the years I have had many jobs that I could work naked as [I] usually worked alone or with wife. . . I did have a night job in a warehouse - me and another guy . . . one hot night I jokingly said [we] should work naked [to] be cooler . . . he says yeah ok, and stripped off, so I did too and [we] worked naked together for about a year.” – Shaved

“NAKED, a TV show about transparency” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v3wVl2Ik3Q

“The purpose of the criminal law is to protect us from harm, not to protect the sensibilities of the most prudish among us . . . These laws violate freedom of expression and they are overbroad such as to punish all kinds of conduct that is completely harmless and shouldn't be criminal.  [Nader Hasan, lawyer].  Hasan will argue it should not automatically be a criminal offence to be without clothes in public.” - Mark Bownlee, http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/07/04/lawyers-to-argue-public-nudity_n_889748.html

“You see very large women here and very tiny women and everything in between, and nobody cares . . . It's what up here [head] and what's in your heart that we want.” – Paula Dawson, http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/08/the_naked_truth_nudists_talk_e.html

“The body parts which we cover are arbitrary.  It has been suggested that we cover the genital area because of its sexual nature.  However, a quick survey of your day would show that that area is used for non-sexual purposes . . . most of the time.  In fact, an equally sexual body part is your lips.  Yet we do not have any problems walking around with our lips exposed!” – Leah Moore, https://www.facebook.com/groups/nuddism/permalink/1779245615686085/

“Had to go out to Rancho Cucamonga again today, as well as going to Ontario and Burbank before going into work.  Out of a total distance of 147.4 miles I was able to drive 136.8 miles nude.  As usual I will be driving home nude.” – JP

No comments:

Post a Comment