Tuesday, June 25, 2019


QUOTES 6/25/2019

“Glen Eden Sun Club, had an event called Nude Stock. . . I wanted to be different, and have my upper torso painted, like I was wearing a sun top.  Because I wanted to drive home topless, in my sports car, with the convertible top down. . . It felt heavenly, when the paint was applied. . . It started to dry rather quickly . . . Which caused a slight problem driving home. . . the paint was flying off me. . . My once painted top, was undressing me in my car, as I'm driving home, on a very congested freeway, in S. California.  I was able to finally make it home.  The experience was such a rush!  I would most certainly do it again.  But the next time, I will be sure to wear the right kind of body paint!” – Leah Moore, https://www.facebook.com/groups/nuddism/

“Naked European Walking Tour (NEWT) 30 july 2017” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7ub1Xdyrc

“Definitely a form of therapy, I've always found being nude relaxes me.  First thing I do when I get home from work . . . is take my clothes off. . . I enjoy wandering around feeling the sun and wind on my body, being barefoot means I feel completely nude.  It's nice sharing the experience with others, but I'm quite happy being alone too.” – Smash, https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/5m1lnh/when_do_you_feel_naked/

“Of all the arts, some of the greatest risks in the use of nakedness have been taken in opera. . .” - Philip Carr-Gomm, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 208

“Who are nudists?  Nudists come from every walk of life.  Nudists are all ages, from babies to the very elderly.  Nudists come in all sizes, shapes, and colors.  Nudists are normal people.  There are fat nudists and thin nudists.  There are people with scars, people in wheelchairs, and people who’ve had mastectomies or lost limbs.  There are lots of seniors at my favorite nudist resort – they’ve retired and live there.  There are families.  There are children of all ages for whom nudity is natural.  There are some amazingly self-assured teenagers who relate with each other without all of the sexual overtones and anxiety that you often see in teenagers.  These are kids who accept their bodies in ways that few non-nudist teenagers are able to do.  And kids who have realistic ideas of what normal human bodies look like.  I imagine that there are fewer nudists with eating disorders than the rest of the general population.  There are very few people at nudist resorts – or in life – who have conventionally ‘perfect’ bodies.  In fact, nudism is a great equalizer.  We’re all just human.” - Kathy Barron, http://www.aanr.com/blog/kathy-barron-let-me-tell-you-a-little-about-nudism/

No comments:

Post a Comment