Monday, June 24, 2019


QUOTES 6/24/2019

“I came across naturism 10 years ago. . . being nude wasn’t really a problem for me.  From the first second I arrived there it felt like home coming and my missing puzzle piece was found.” – Harmen J. Pordon, https://harmenjp.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/how-naturism-changed-my-life/

“Matadouro | BIENAL SESC DE DANÇA” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41_h6H3g-U

“I am not here to argue that anyone suffering from a traumatic experience need only go to a nudist farm and they will be miraculously healed.  I can only speak for my experience. . . let me say that I have never been so sexually ignored in my entire life as I was for the two weeks that I was naked. . . no one stared at my breasts.  No one grabbed my ass.  No one licked their lips, called my baby, told me to smile, to fix my hair, be better, look prettier, or to come home with them. . . So here I was.  A young, naked woman sitting right within the grasp of upward of 20 naked men at a time in the heartland of America, and I have never felt so respected in my entire life. . . I wasn’t hiding myself.  I wasn’t some woman walking down the street that random men tried to undress with their eyes.  Here, I was already undressed.  I stopped worrying that at any moment the men around me would suddenly lose control, pop a boner, and attack me.  After all, that’s what society has been telling young women for decades – that men can’t control their bodily urges so we as women need to compensate for that and act accordingly. . . Lo and behold, these magical male specimens were able to sit, eat, play volleyball, dance, drink and canoe with a naked young woman, all without turning into a rapist.” – Sara Bensinger, http://www.xojane.com/fun/6-things-i-learned-while-being-naked-for-2-weeks

“A recurrent theme . . . is the desire to enjoy being naked in places other than those where we are ‘permitted’ to be naked, freedom being the most often expressed feeling among naturists.  So extending that freedom, pushing the boundaries wherein we're constrained, is only to be expected.” – Pjcomp. http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21648.0;topicseen

“Nothing beats the freedom of walking naked in the open air, unencumbered by the restrictive grip of clothing.  Nothing.  Not even gravity.  I felt like a kid again.” – Tracy Issacs

No comments:

Post a Comment