Saturday, December 28, 2019


QUOTES 12/28/2019

“I enjoyed my first haircut at the resort.  The female stylist and I were both naked.  Afterwards, I just rinsed the hair off with the garden hose.  When was the last time you’ve gotten a nude hug from your barber?  This was an enjoyable first for me.  Just one more aspect of living life the way it was meant to be.  The nude life is good.” – Kenfreehiker

“3000 Israéliens posent nus à la mer morte” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtiMSsRZvQ

“Working in the yard last year, digging it up, I began to shed my shorts until I eventually decided to not even put them on anymore.  I came inside one day, showered and just decided not to get dressed afterward.  Have not been the same since.  I love this way of life.” - Jim

“I had been skinny dipping, sun tanning, and soaking in hot tubs nude for a long time, but had never considered just being in the house naked.  Then one year on my birthday I decided to try to wear just my ‘birthday suit’ all day.  That did it.” – BareOnTheCape

“It's really nice to get out of bed and not bother putting your clothes on. You're not restricted, you're actually less inhibited.” – Margaret D.

“After spending $500 a month on A/C, we felt there must be a better way to cope with the heat.  My husband, of Swedish descent, said, 'Let's just be nudists in summer.'  We haven't looked back.” - Hilton Head Nudist Family, http://nudistscorp.com/Family-Nudist.htm

“I have driven naked many times. . . most of my commute is on back roads so not much traffic at that time of day.  I keep a towel handy in case I need to cover up, having only to do so only once while at a stoplight when a semi stopped next to me.  I am always the first to arrive at my work and open the place, so I can dress in the parking lot or as I like to do I'll go in and start my morning routine in the buff and wait to dress just before the others start arriving.” – Nakkidnfl

“Being in a social nude environment . . . causes us to become in touch with the surroundings.  We’ll never forget the first time we felt the air and sun on our entire body.  The sensation of ‘being alive’ was heightened and the awareness of the world around became enhanced.” - http://www.oursunhome.com/christian_nudist.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment