Thursday, December 12, 2019


QUOTES 12/12/2019

“A stunning calendar capturing images of local women doing yoga poses in the buff on Colwick Lake has raised £1,900 for a Nottingham charity. . . which supports women who have suffered mental health issues after the birth of their children.” - http://www.gedlingeye.co.uk/news/colwick-paddleboarding-groups-nude-yoga-calendar-raises-1-9k-charity/

World Naked Bike Ride - WNBR London Flypast on The Mall” Video - https://vimeo.com/342049038

“Being naked removes all artifice and pretense, and so you can connect with people on a deeper, more honest level. . . I have made so many good friends since joining this community and have had the most incredible support from them during difficult periods of my life.” – Emma, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/not-just-ping-pong-know-things-know-female-naturist/

“. . . there is such a thing as good nudity and that it is assumed in life. . . We have met many Christians in our naturist journey who also found the joys of clothes-free activities.  A Christian who enjoys clothing optional recreation is one that believes God has created the body and that the body is good.  They have come to see that God does not forbid simple, non-sexual nudity.” - http://www.oursunhome.com/christian_nudist.htm

“I drive about 25 miles to work every day. . . About two days or so a week I . . . am naked from waist down but have pants right there in the driver side floor in case I need them in hurry. . . no way am I doing this to show off (dark) it is just very freeing and a wonderful way to start day. . . upon arriving at work parking lot I pull pants on and go to work.  This is a similar feeling of freedom to hiking naked. . . I am sure to drive within the speed limit, and obey all traffic rules so as not to draw attention I don't want.” - Mtn Hike Nude

“I went walking in the woods with no shorts or anything else, and unfortunately got lost and ended up out on a road where I encountered a woman walking her dog.  I explained, as I asked for directions, that I was terribly lost and had intended to stay on private property, and apologized for any offense, but it seems not to have worked because she later called the police . . . wish I had had my shorts in my hand that time.” – Milt

No comments:

Post a Comment