Monday, December 16, 2019


QUOTES 12/16/2019

“In March this year, indigenous blogger Celeste Liddle shared an image on her public Facebook page of a group of Aboriginal women performing traditional dance at a 2010 protest against the Northern Territory intervention.  Facebook removed the post, citing ‘community standards.’  Were the images of bare-breasted women performing ceremony offensive?  Were breasts adorned with traditional and sacred imagery even to be understood as ‘naked?’  Facebook thought so.” - https://theconversation.com/friday-essay-the-naked-truth-on-nudity-66763

“Hiking up Peak Charles” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/18912823

“Use nudity in images to demonstrate something or as illustrations of something worthwhile.  Otherwise, there is no other reason in the world for me to show you my dick.  If you’re a nudist, you don’t care.  If you’re not, masturbation to ‘nudist’ pics is NOT what we want to promote as mainstream social nudism.  If it pleases you to share your naked body with the world, that’s fine.  Just please don’t contribute to other negative views of us by implying that we think looking at naked people is the big thing.  It’s not.” - https://allnudist.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/nudsts-and-naked-photos-why-and-to-what-purpose/

“Being naked in front of other women and not feeling judged made me much more accepting of my own body.  And seeing how comfortable all the Danish women were in their own skin made my hang-ups about my lack of pin-up perfection seem petty.” - Polly Phillips. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/wellbeing/mood-and-mind/how-to-love-your-body---------------------------the-danish-way-h/

“Five famous people who enjoyed nakedness: Erin Grey (Actress in Buck Rogers), James Mason (Actor), Rod Stirling (Creator of The Outer Limits), Winston Churchill (Politician), Isodora Duncan (Dancer).

“I enjoyed a 2-hour skinny road trip today, only dressed for about 5 minutes to walk in and get parts for the truck, then removed clothes again for return trip.  Slid a shirt over my lap when an officer was directing traffic on the Yellow line at a construction site.  I believe he had more things to worry about than me at the moment.  With traffic, 95 degrees outside and sweating like, might I say ‘a pig’ little ole me staying cool was not on his list of priorities.” – NudistJohn

No comments:

Post a Comment