Wednesday, January 29, 2020


QUOTES 1/29/2022

“. . . my sister in law and her husband became caretakers of a gold mine . . . Situated on a river below Reno Nevada . . . One day I decided to hike to the actual mine site . . . The sound of the river, the birds, the forest, no clothes - it doesn't get any better - it was a pioneer experience - a week of bare hiking and bare living.  I did great gold panning . . . even better . . . naked. . . I have been to resorts with my wife, but it is the call of the Wild to walk and hike in creation, to . . . leave no trace. . . I am drawn to.  It is breathing and feeling the power of nature as it penetrates my senses.  Enjoy your days my friends; they won’t come again. - Naken

“SBT Repórter - 30/06/1999 (NA ÍNTEGRA, PROIBIDO PARA MENORES)” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrcwh3WMhow&index=17&list=PLrNU052C5E-lGV7CYl2s1y2XNGLa4IWw2

“Surrounded by five women over the age of 50, we gossiped about everything from families to nudity, sex-life and death.  These women were from different backgrounds, ethnicities and states, but they all had one story in common – revival.  Each woman had done the whole Stepford wife routine, gone through raising kids and maybe a marriage or two.  But all of the women had ended up here, alone, gossiping naked with a beer in hand.  And they had never been happier in their entire lives. . . [I thought] Getting older was simply a slow death march into the grave – leaving pieces of your healthy self behind as you aged.  A good knee here, a working vagina there.  And then I met these ladies.  The nudist lifestyle, they explained, had helped them rediscover their confidence.  It showed them that counting the number of lines on their face or the amount of rolls on their stomach did not equal a happy and fulfilling sex life.  Life experience did.” – Sara Bensinger, http://www.xojane.com/fun/6-things-i-learned-while-being-naked-for-2-weeks

“I began sleeping naked. . . I don’t think I’ll ever go back to pajamas.  No seam marks, no itching or adjusting.  It’s amazing.” – Sarah Biverson, http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/11/how-3-experiences-helped-me-stop-my-body-shaming-start-loving-my-naked-self/

“’What is OBSCENE?’ . . . The mainstream media has no problem showing blood-soaked streets, security cams of the Paris Attack, etc.  Nobody freaks out because that's ‘journalism.’  But show one nipple, a little too much cleavage, a camel toe, or an outline of a semi-erect penis and the space-time continuum is instantly disrupted, and the ‘Moral Minority’ raises 50 Shades of Hell over a natural thing.  Obscenity is in the eye of the beholder, pure and simple.” – Scott, Tom Pine Newdesletter, 17 #1

“Even though it's turned cold, I heat up the garage and work on projects nude most of the time.  In the garage I am working on shelving and going through things so I can get the wife’s car in.  Also have some bird feeders to finish so I can get them put away.  I'm doing some wine bottle candles in the basement so that is easily nude.” – Sunnmaxx, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=38234&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment