Monday, January 13, 2020


QUOTES 1/13/2020

“I can wear a pair of shorts while driving and I'm constantly tugging at the crotch because of pinching and binding...then wear another pair and not have that problem but an irritation someplace else.  Most times, when I wear shorts and am driving...the shorts stay off till I get to where I'm going!” – FireProf

“The prehistoric experience - Brownshill Dolmen in Co. Carlow” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapxVJ2foeU&index=14&list=PLLylh_Sc-qK47rrtKyIFBfRiK0l9MsBTd

“Several looked a little surprised to see our group walking naked along the same way as they were, but were all friendly enough, with several smiles and waves exchanged, as one would expect when out on a mountain hike.” – Richard Foley, http://pub.rfi.net/naked-at-the-gasthof/

“I started freeehiking in southern Utah, and have hiked there for years.  Utah may be the best area for freehiking anywhere.” - Kenfreehiker

“From the neck down, I couldn’t have looked more natural.  Up top, though, I was still in the office – make-up, and straightened hair.  Naked, it just didn’t work.” - Honhouniheart, https://clothesfreelife.com/2017/01/04/natural-woman/

“. . . my aim is to work towards normalizing naturism. . . Normalizing naturism, coming out, has for me provided great advantages and great pleasure.  For much of my life I had feared a bad reaction- outright prejudice, misunderstandings or assumptions of nefarious goings on behind the hedges, a situation made worse by our less than good quality media . . . What I have found surprised me; so far no bad reactions at all, plenty of interest, enquiry and encouragement, occasionally some puzzlement.  All my friends remain my friends. . . A long term aim is for them to respect my sensibilities but that requires they know what they are.  Most people know little or nothing about the naturist lifestyle so are not well placed to make a judgement over just what my sensibilities are. . . If naturists keep their lifestyle secret, it will always be treated with suspicion.  Ignorance breeds such suspicion.  Telling people in an open manner, treating the whole thing as normal, can only help us all.” - https://thoughtfulnaturist.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/why-nude-thoughts-and-reflections-on-social-nudity/

No comments:

Post a Comment