Tuesday, April 2, 2019


QUOTES 4/2/2019 

“. . . clothes free life and clothes free camping have helped me see alternate doors in other areas of my life. . . I invite you to think on three things:  What is one thing/area in your life where you feel stuck?, Is there another door?, What can you draw on from your clothes free life that could help you see other doors of opportunity?” – Hontounitheart, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/09/12/naked-soul-reflections-seeing-the-other-door/

“Fédération des Espaces Naturistes (FEN) - film de promotion 2015 Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5K72RF3JD8

Website Showing Naturists Desinations in Europe – http://www.naturistguide.eu/en/home/index.html

“. . . everybody just decided to have the party themed as ‘Naked House Party Birthday Bash’.  So everybody simply wore nothing during the celebration. We were all inside the house naked and having fun . . . When we decided to have a dip in the beach, that’s the time we wore our swimming trunks and bathing suits for the girls.  It was fun, exciting, and educational and the best party I ever attended in my life to date. . . Everyone should have at least one nudist experience in their lifetime (if not more!)” - https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/playing-nude-strip-poker-stories-at-naked-house-party-game/

“I was wearing one of my nude 5k t-shirts when I flew back from Florida . . . this past November.  When I got on the plane going from Atlanta to Salt Lake the . . . stewardess asked me quite bluntly as I boarded the plan if I ‘really ran that race naked’.  She asked so openly, loudly, and bluntly even I was a little taken aback for a moment.  But, trying not to act too startled, I simply replied, ‘Yes, I did’. . . That was the end of it.  There's only so much time when boarding a plane, but I found it interesting. I've noticed most, especially in Utah, don't dare say much about my nudist t-shirts, and if they do they usually just laugh, assuming they're jokes.  I guess that's why I didn't expect quite that bold of a question.  But, I guess everyone nearby on the plane knew after that.  Nobody said any more about it, however.” – Lee

“At Lake Willoughby in Vermont, I took a recent acquaintance on his first naked hike on public lands, up the Mount Pisgah trail. . . We started before sundown, but were well under cover of darkness by the time we reached the summit, and walked down in total darkness.  Light rain the entire time and having another naked hiker along, a first for me, made this trip extra special.” – Dan

“Is it possible there is a deep spiritual battle that revolves around nudity? . . . Could it just be possible that we would have better foreign communications, less political rivalry and greater peace if we all did not decorate ourselves with apparel and other body distractions to separate us from one another in culture?” - Melissa Dejanude, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nude-for-thoughts/

No comments:

Post a Comment