Thursday, July 4, 2019


QUOTES 7/4/2019

“I was at a party with my girlfriends when someone mentioned that no one had gotten naked yet. . . as the night progressed, and people became more relaxed, the idea suddenly didn’t seem so bad.  A few people joked about the idea of heading to the store and disrobing in the middle of the aisle, but that idea was way too risky.  Instead, a handful of us decided that we were going to streak down the middle of the street. . . One by one, people began getting naked. . . And just like that, I was naked in public!  But once I was naked and began running down that street, I was amazed – it felt so exhilarating! . . . looking back, I see how significant that experience was because it was the first time I just felt free.” - https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nude-streaking-and-naked-high-school-public-nudity-stories/

“Active Naturists: Freedom and Fun with Naked Hiking - NEWT 2018” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTu3b7skqJM

“Everything is better in the nude . . . Well, maybe not commuting or working on a construction site, but as a practicing nudist I assure you that it's a wonderful lifestyle.  The only time we don clothes is to leave our property or obviously in cold weather.” – Green, http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/lifestyle/sa-lifestyle/bottoms-up-lets-toast-going-bare-if-you-dare/news-story/d23b6f16d63bd374d40cd47a0d658f9e

“. . . the mother in law lived with us in a number of different locations.  I knew when she first moved in with us that it would likely impact my at-home naturist time. . . she did her thing, we did ours.  So finding nude time in that arrangement wasn’t too difficult.  But it definitely had an impact.  In some ways, I was back to my childhood nude time — worried that she might see, might find out. . . Eventually I grew frustrated with the arrangement and spoke to my wife about just being out.  ‘If she sees, she sees.’ . . . We had a great relationship and I felt we could trust that bond.  My wife agreed. . . So the first step was to bring it up, in conversation. . . As suspected, she said it didn’t bother her if it didn’t bother us. . . But saying that is one thing.  Actually living it is another. . . Then one afternoon, it suddenly happened.  I was sitting upstairs, in our room, on the bed doing some work.  I heard Mom downstairs saying she was going to go upstairs and put in a load of laundry. . . she’d pass by the open doors to our room, and have a direct, albeit brief view of me lying back on the bed, working.  It was perfect — she’d see, but she could walk on without comment if she felt uncomfortable. . . She stopped and we talked for a bit.  No reaction. I figured, if that was as far as it went, it was a first step. . . I had some ironing I needed to do for work. . . I decided that this offered yet another perfect opportunity . . . I did my ironing nude in clear view of the door.  The next time she came up my wife accompanied her….and there I was in the middle of our room, clothes free.  There was no doubt.  There was no big reaction.  We all conversed.  No big deal.  Mission accomplished. . . At lunch the next day she confirmed that while it surprised her, she wasn’t in any way offended.  Fast forward two weeks to our Florida vacation. . . I always try to avoid regrets.  I knew if I didn’t go through with it, I’d regret it.  It was the first day of the vacation and I knew I wanted to get this ‘first’ over with, even though we kind of already had.  So, resolute, I took off my shorts . . . I walked down the rest of the stairs into an empty room.  I could hear noise coming from Mom’s bedroom and I knew she’d be out momentarily.  So I made a cup of tea, set down a towel on a chair to sit on, had a seat and began to read the day’s news and my email.  Eventually, the door opened.  ‘Morning mom….hope you don’t mind but this is nude Saturday….or see your son-in-law naked day….or whatever you’d like to call it.  Let me know if it makes you uncomfortable or anything, because I certainly don’t want that.’  ‘Ok sounds good.  It doesn’t bother me at all.  I’m just glad you trust me so much and are so comfortable with me that you can do it with me here.  That means the world’.  And that was that.  About an hour later we stood there in the kitchen, me nude making tea, her clothed making coffee, as we chit chatted about this and that.  It was surreal.  But it was a great day.” - https://naturistthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/09/18/a-gradual-process/

No comments:

Post a Comment