Sunday, July 22, 2018


QUOTES 7/22/2018

[In Sweden] “I live near the woods . . . That’s where I go hiking usually and I take off my clothes at the beginning of the trails.  Several times I met some people, also hiking, but clothed, who wondered and asked me, in a friendly way, why I was naked.  I told them I’m a nudist, and they actually took interest and listened to me, they wanted to know more. . . I’ve seen other people there who either just ignored me and walked by or even said something like ‘what the heck are you doing, get dressed!’ It is what it is, you have to accept it, some people will always be freaked out and not understanding.” – Tha Naked I, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/10/27/naturist-talks-tha-naked-sweden/

“La rue se dénude (Tours)” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBD7N15gfb8&t=2s

“This is why I use the term Naturism instead of Nudism.  The practice is not just about being nude.  It is getting back to a natural condition physically, psychologically and socially.  Extending that perspective outside of yourself allows for an appreciation of others and the world around you.” – Cayanet

“So you’re running around London zoo naked.  Why? . . . it all started earlier in the year when my wife’s cousin decided he would like to do the Streak for Tigers this year but didn’t want to do it on his own . . . so he called on me. . . About 200 people either naked, in body paint, or carefully wrapped in silver foil collected together for the 8 pm start.  After a quick countdown, we were off running naked past a crowd of excited supporters . . . and the 300-yard dash around the circuit. . . for most it was so much fun that we went around again . . . I think I went around five times . . . and can honestly say that it was some of the best fun I have had in a very long time.” – Lee Foster, NUSA Sun, Vol. 8, #9

“There was a time that I used to laugh at the idea of nude hiking . . . I remember seeing photos of a nude hike posted at Valley View hot springs in Colorado (they were wearing only their hiking boots and backpacks), and I thought it was the goofiest thing I had ever seen. But since then I've been hiking on various occasions without my sweaty clothes on. It makes so much practical sense, and is far more comfortable . . . I've taken a real liking to it.” – Alan P.

“Our clothing tells people who we are.  They can make assumptions about what we do for a living, where we may live, just by observing what we are wearing . . . If a man is in a suit and tie you'll think he's a corporate guy, stiff and buttoned up.  Take that same guy fully naked and he's just a human.  Put him in a nudist vacation with others who are nude, and he'll feel confident and able to just be himself without the armor of clothing.  When you can walk around naked in all of your truth there's power in that for people.” - Dr. Sanam Hafeez, https://www.nbcnews.com/better/pop-culture/why-travel-s-latest-trend-nacation-gaining-momentum-ncna893151

No comments:

Post a Comment