Wednesday, February 19, 2020


QUOTES 2/19/2020

“Some naturists are liberal.  Some naturists are conservatives.  Some are quite tolerant, and others are not.  It turns out that one’s desire to walk around without clothing has surprising little to do with any of those other factors.  Each human is a complex organism influenced by the social environment in which s/he lives his or her daily life.” - https://meanderingnaturist.wordpress.com/2017/04/

DECOUVREZ EN FAMILLE UNE PLAGE NATURISTE CORSE!” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hFqTpLORn4

“When I was younger, as much as I enjoyed the freedom of not wearing clothes when possible, I felt like an outcast.  I was one of the most ignored and probably least attractive in my opinion of my peers. . . Working as an art model started to help me feel more comfortable about accepting myself—I enjoyed being casually nude in private, and since this was an atmosphere where I didn’t have to worry about getting in trouble for being naked, I did it, plus I got paid for it which was a plus.” - David B, https://cloptzone.wordpress.com/

“I grew up in a Mid-Western state, in a small town with narrow minds. . . I transferred to a West Coast University when I was 21. . . One day, one of my new friends invited me to go to the beach with her. . . On our way there she asked me why I was wearing my swimsuit. . . she mentioned, as if in passing, that we were headed to a nude beach and that bathing suits were not needed.  Everyone was at the beach having a good time; skinny dipping and sunbathing naked.  It was nothing out of the ordinary for them.  It was an eye opener and in many ways, it was a life changing experience.  I was a nervous in the beginning but once I settled in, it all began to feel natural and freeing.  I felt as if I left my worries back in the car, along with all my clothes.  Since then, I have frequented that beach, and many other nude beaches with my friend.  I have also met many wonderful people and made many new nude friends as well.  I never understood the appeal of nudism or social nudity till that day.  I am so appreciative that my friend thought to include me.” - https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naked-beach-my-first-visit-to-a-nude-beach/

“We knew plenty of our friends who enjoyed sunbathing topless when they were on vacation in Europe or the Caribbean, or surreptitiously did it on the roof when there was no one else around . . . Who wouldn’t?  When it’s 80 or 90 degrees out, it’s a lot nicer to be bare-chested than it is to sweat under a shirt and a bra.” - Alethea Andrews, http://www.herreport.org/blog/2017/04/18/a-look-inside-the-bare-breasted-bookclub-desensitizing-new-york-the-outdoor-co-ed-topless-pulp-fiction-appreciation-society/

No comments:

Post a Comment