Tuesday, February 18, 2020


QUOTES 2/18/2020

Everyone should be naked all the time’, I told her.  “I know,” she said.  I told her that I had never before felt so accepted or so accepting of others.  “I know,” she said.” – Mary Kate Miller, http://www.ravishly.com/2017/01/24/getting-naked-my-friends-was-most-body-positive-experience-my-life


“I embrace my naked body more now than I ever did . . . I love it because it is mine. . . Do I wish my tummy was a little flatter?  Absolutely.  Do I want to will my arms to be a little bit less flabby?  You bet.  But right now, it’s the best version of my life that I could possibly live.” – Megan Cox, https://medium.com/obvi-were-the-ladies/embracing-my-nudity-9d382abd399c#.8gyy8sey9

“A large cross-sectional study . . . found that participants who engaged in more naturist activities also reported greater life satisfaction, and that this relationship was mediated by more positive body image and higher self-esteem.  This . . . was not dependent on gender, and applied more strongly to participants who took part in naturist activity less frequently.  Among participants who took part in naturist activities, seeing others naked appeared to be a more important predictor of positive body image than being seen naked by others. . . This is the first research to show that individuals do experience increases in positive body-image, self-esteem, and life satisfaction after participating in real naturist activities.” – Keon West, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10902-017-9846-1

“Soon, we had all grown so accustomed to being naked that there was never any thought about covering up.  We laughed and carried on like old friends. . . It’s actually an incredible way to meet someone; you don’t judge by clothing or jewelry.  You’re stripped to your core, and you open up and meet people for who they are.” – Steve Helling, http://people.com/tv/naked-and-afraid-matt-wright-on-meeting-naked-women/

“I have a strong, sure spiritual witness that naturism is a good, desirable thing for me to practice.  The truth about naturism has set me free in righteous ways; so it’s now easy to bridle my passions and maintain pure thoughts.  I am cleaner and purer than ever in my life.” – Kensunwalker

No comments:

Post a Comment